Don't have time to build one? Here's a pristine, fully assembled and complete Lancair IV-P, ready to take you wherever you want to go.
SERIAL: LIV-157 | REG: N2ZM
Sleek and swift, this air-conditioned and pressurized 1997 Lancair 4P was professionally built by Greg McKenzie of Reno, NV. Several large boxes of the original build documents will be included in the sale.
This aircraft has always been hangared and flown exclusively in the desert climate of the southwestern US. A custom protective cover from Bruce’s Custom Covers is included, along with complete records, logs and construction manuals in impeccable order and detail.
- Professionally Built, Straight and Clean, Lancair Kit # LIV-157, No Damage History, Experimental Aircraft
- Total Time Since New: 986 Hours
- Fuel Capacity: 80 Gallons
- FAA-Certified Continental TSIO-550E1B Twin Turbocharged, 350 Horsepower
- TTSN: 986 Hours
- TSOH: 465.5 Hours
- FAA-Certified Hartzell Three-Blade Propeller
- Model # PHC-H3YF-1RF
- TSOH: 465.5 Hours
- Garmin GNS-430W GPS Nav/Com (WAAS Upgraded)
- Garmin MX-20 Multi-Function Display
- Garmin GTX-330 Mode-S transponder with Traffic Link to MX-20 Display
- Jeppesen Chart View-Linked to MX-20
- PS Engineering PMA-6000 Audio Panel w/External Music Input
- PS Engineering PAV80 AM/FM/CD/MP3/DVD Entertainment Center
- XM Satellite GDL-69A Sirius/XM Weather/Music Datalink linked to MX-20
- Bose Aviation X Noise-Canceling Headsets-Panel Powered Pilot & Co-Pilot
- Laser-Cut Powder-Coated Instrument Panel
- Cyclone-21 CRB122253 Avionics Cooling Fan
- King KX-155 Nav/Com (#2)
- King OBS Display
- King KN-64 DME
- King KCS-55A Horizontal Situation Indicator
- S-TEC 55 Fully Linked and Slaved Autopilot
- Shadin AMS-2000 Altitude Management System
- Insight Strike Finder Digital Lightning Detection
- Vision Micro VM-1000 Engine Management System with EC100 Audible Engine Alert
- ACK E-04 406/121.5 Mhz ELT Transmitter, FAA TSO C-88a Compliant
- Highest Quality Leather Interior by Jim Griffin Interiors (Bend, OR)
- Leather Side Panels, Headliner and Throughout.
- Refurbished leather seats in summer 2017.
- Custom Paint Scheme by Randy Hayes (Akron, CO)
- Charcoal Belly, Metallic Red/Silver Swoop
- New Main Tires and Battery-June 2015
- Precise Flight Speed Brakes
- Lancair Factory Air Conditioning
- Built-In Emergency Oxygen, 4-Place
- New-Style Lancair Nose Gear Strut Upgrade
- Custom Cover by Bruce's Custom Covers
- Lancair Factory Insurability Inspection Completed 2012
- All Records, Logs, and Construction Manuals in Impeccable Order and Detail
- Annual Condition Inspection Completed by Performance One Aviation: July 1, 2015
This aircraft is offered in “AS IS” condition. All information contained herein was derived from sources believed correct, but is not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own information, judgment and inspection of the aircraft and record. Aircraft is subject to prior sale and retraction from the market.