This Lancair Columbia 350 features a fresh annual inspection, rejuvenated/repainted exterior and deep cleaning and detailing of the interior.
Updated avionics with ADS-B Out, XM Receiver, Rosen sunvisors and more.
SN: 42017 | REG: N76512Z | SOLD
Lancair International offers for sale this 2003 Lancair Columbia 350, model LC42-550FG, registration N6512Z and serial number 42017. We took this aircraft in on trade against a new Lancair Mako from a long-time customer who owned and based the aircraft in San Antonio, Texas.
This aircraft has 2408 hours total time on the airframe, engine and propeller and received an annual inspection at Lancair International in March 2021. The aircraft was refinished by the Lancair paint shop, with all surface areas rejuvenated and the accent color changed to Ruby Red. The paint is in perfect condition. The interior was also deep cleaned and detailed and is in very good condition.
The aircraft has had quality maintenance since new and the records are original, very complete and contiguous from birth with a full bankers box of records and supporting data.
Modifications & Repairs:
- STC update for Rosen Sunvisors
- STC update for Garmin GTX-330ES transponder with ADS-B “out” compliance
- 337 repair for aft cabin floor due to delamination March 2012
- Hail damage repair in September 2016 with full repaint by Tejas Aero Services
- Overhauled mags installed February 2020 at 2350 hours TT
- Last Weight and balance was done in 2012 with an empty weight of 2398 lbs
Avionics & Equipment:
- PS Engineering PMA8000BT Audio Panel
- Avidyne FlightMax Entrerga PFD and MFD
- Dual Garmin GNS-430W with LPV capability
- Garmin GTX-330ES Transponder
- S-TEC 55X Autopilot
- XM Receiver for Weather and Audio
- ADS-B “out” compliance
- Rosen Sunvisors
- Precise Flight Speed Brakes
- Precise Flight portable Oxygen system
- New Annual Performed: March 2021
- This aircraft’s logbooks are meticulous and complete. Please see logbook links above.
- While the aircraft is flyable and in license and can easily ferry to your shop, we strongly recommend that the engine and propeller be overhauled before putting the aircraft into passenger use. There are many options for this from a new or remanufactured Continental engine (which Lancair can supply) to a “handyman” overhaul in a shop of your choice.
- The engine runs fine, however there are 2 broken exhaust studs and the compression is getting low and therefore we will provide a provisional Annual inspection to enable the buyer to get the aircraft home. If you want to repair these items and keep on flying instead of changing the engine, that is up to you.
This aircraft is offered in “AS IS” condition. All information contained herein was derived from sources believed correct, but is not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own information, judgment and inspection of the aircraft and record. Aircraft is subject to prior sale and retraction from the market.