A gorgeously appointed Super ES aircraft, expertly built by professional builders, completed by a renowned build shop in Oregon and always hangared.
Powered by a very clean, almost brand new TSIO-550-E turbocharged Continental engine. Garmin G900X glass panel with dual 10.6” PFD & MFD, synthetic vision.
SN: ES-209 | REG: N789KM | $317,500
A professionally built, gorgeously appointed low time Lancair Super ES. Always hangared and absolutely no damage history whatsoever.
This plane was acquired from the original builder in primer and then brand new paint and interior were installed in 2019 to finish it out. Built in 2010 but has only 261.2 hours TTSN.
Features a full Garmin G900X glass panel with dual 10.6” PFD and MFD and synthetic vision. Meticulous log books.
- Fiberglass airframe built in September, 2010
- Hobbs: 261.2 hours
- Aircraft TT: 261.2 hours
- Builder assisted and build by expert builders
- Gross weight set at 3,500 lbs
- Empty weight: 2,205 lbs
- 95 US Gallons on board
- New Continental TSIO 550 E23
- Total engine time: 261.2 hours
- Electric fuel boost pump
- External GPU plug
- MT 3-Blade Constant Speed Propeller
- Model: MTV-9-D/198-58a
- Garmin G900x Dual screen MFD and PFD with synthetic vision
- Trutrak Sorcerer Autopilot, Elevator auto trim and Yaw dampener
- Garmin Audio Panel and Marker Beacons
- Garmin Engine monitoring
- Garmin GDL68a, XM weather and music
- Dual Garmin WAAS IFR Approved GPS Internal to GIA 63 Nav System
- Garmin Software SD data card, chart view, Jeppesen plates, airport information
- Mid Continent 2” backup gauges
- CO Guardian carbon monoxide detector
- 406ELT with NAV interface
- Transponder ES ADS-B Out Compliant
- Advanced Flight Systems AOA
- Brand New 2019, Two-tone, grey leather, Light grey Alcantara headliner.
- Brand New, Painted in 2019
- New Annual Performed: August 2019
- Transponder/IFR Cert due: August 2021
- This aircraft’s logbooks are meticulous and show all work ever done on the aircraft.
- Prop balance performed.
- All weight and balance scenarios available.
Upgrades & Modifications:
- Mountain High O2D2 Oxygen system
- Mounted fire extinguisher
- Four Bose headset jacks and standard mic and phone jacks
- Heated Pitot
Aircraft Specs & Performance
- Cruise Speeds: 220 knots @ 17,500 ft, 75% power
- Stall Speed Vso: 65 mph
- Maximum Range: 1,350 sm with reserve
- Rate of Climb: 1,550 ft / min @ gross weight
- Takeoff distance: 600 ft roll @ sea level
- Landing distance: 800 ft roll
- Wingspan: 35.5 ft
- Length: 25 ft
- Seats: 4
- Width (interior front): 46 in
- Width (interior rear): 43 in
- Height (interior): 48 in
200 knots @ 10,500 ft, 75% power
This aircraft is offered in “AS IS” condition. All information contained herein was derived from sources believed correct, but is not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own information, judgment and inspection of the aircraft and record. Aircraft is subject to prior sale and retraction from the market.